Friday, 2 August 2013

From now...

RIGHT!

Hello everyone. :)

So...as I said...I'm back from Uni...

Tadaaaa!!



And now, aside from my CD recording, I'm kind of wondering what to do. :-/ One needs to earn the pennies in this world to be self sufficient, so I'm searching for one of those job things. It's a scary thing, having a whole blank canvas before you. It's just me, and the world is my oyster. I want to find myself a little place on the Island...in fact I've already found myself a target rental place! Lol. Not too far from home. I've even picked out the colour scheme/kitchenware in my mind (of course!) but first...I have to get a job. I'll let you know when I manage to find something.

I realise at this point, that motivation is going to be key to my success in whatever I do. In the past there has always been a school or university to keep me on the right track when it came to work, but now it's all me. A scary yet exciting thought!

I'll be back very soon with some more news with regard to the CD(s). ;)

TTFN xxxxx

6 comments:

Larry said...

As you know by now, change is the only constant in life, lol. Go get 'em, dear Holly!

Tony said...

Nice pic Holly!
Yes, it is now all there for you, but the big thing to remember is that you have the luxury of security (I assume you are living at home) while you go on your voyage of discovery. So no need to rush into getting your first place.
Did you ever get that shed in the garden converted to a studio?

You certainly have the priority right with the job first. Even if your parents are happy to support you, I know that you will want your own income and how important that very first payday is.
Happy Jobhunting!

mercury said...

CDs? I heard a plural. No doubt.

Brian Miller said...

Well, you could always teach music!

David Ruben said...

Paid concerts on Stageit ? not that I know how well that pays. SecondLife concerts can be an earner too (lastest viewers are more stable, and sound/graphics better than couple years ago) one singer I know there does in excess of 40 one-hour gigs a month and earns about £20 a time in tips - not a full living, but useful self-promotion and handy loose change :-)

Nemo said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to the wonderful things you will do with your life.