Saturday, 22 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello lovely people!

I'm now at home, and having a bit of a break. :) The run up to the Christmas holiday was a bit of a stressful one at Uni, and we had presentations to give right up until the very last minute. Still, that's over now, and I can sit back and drink mulled wine and eat too much food until I can't put off coursework any longer. I have a deadline mid-January, so I'm working towards that at the mo. I'll be writing a few songs for that one. :)

Anyhoo - the main purpose of this post was to say a big MEEEERRRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAS!!! and send lots of virtual cyber hugs! And also, I have a little silly video for you! Onesie-o-rama here. Can you tell that I felt slightly embarrassed whilst filming?


Lots of Christmas love and kisses. I hope you have a great one. :) xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Tony said...

If the intention was to bring a huge smile to my face and lift up my spirits, then you suceeded very well indeed. It felt very personal and being sung to by someone with such a lovely voice is always welcome!
I can't think of a better snowlady to sing that song.

Have some good news of my own to impart...Yvonne and I picked up our latest addition to the family last week, a lovely little rescue dog. She badly needed a loving home, and we wanted a dog. Fate brought us together and now our festive table will resound to barks as well as everything else this year....deep joy.

So wishing you and all your family and friends a very Happy Christmas also. Don't work too hard, leave plenty of youtime for enjoyment...strict orders!

hugs, kisses, laughter and joy for you xxx

Brian Miller said...

Very cute video, Holly! Sounds like they're keeping you busy at school. Looking forward to see what kind of new material you come up with!

Merry Christmas!

mercury said...

Frohe Weihnacht!

Trevor said...

Holly , if Cleopatra's face was the face that launched a thousand ships , then yours is the voice which accompanied them on their travels . This is by far the very best version ( of many good ones ) of this rather lovely song . Thank you . :-)