Tuesday, 29 November 2011

ALBUM NUMBER 2 - let the recording commence!

HELLO everyone. :)

I come with rather exciting news.

The recording of album number two beginneth TONIGHT!!!

I'll be recording it over the course of a few months, with a producer (the lovely Mr. Iain Berryman) and a variety of very cool engineers and live musicians, which I am very excited about.

I'll also be documenting the journey with a series of video blogs and blog posts here - so keep your eyes peeled. ;) (If all goes according to plan, the first video should appear tomorrow.)

- Also - over the next few months I will be posting photos and potential artwork/album designs here and on YouTube to see what you guys think. :)

I hope you are all well! :)

TTFN

Holly xxxxx

9 comments:

Paul Cotton said...

Great news indeed - I hereby pre-oder a copy. xxxx

xenonrush said...

Ooooo! Most exciting news since I won the lottery (don't get excited it was only £132). Have been missing the Holly music. Now you've got two pre-orders.

Kestrel said...

Yeah!

yizhivika said...

Great, Holly! I echo the other comments here (and look forward to seeing some of the 'photos and potential artwork/album designs' too...) :) x

Uncle Tim said...

Excellent news!

Tony said...

Exciting news indeed Holly! Please add me to the list of peeps awaiting a copy hot off the presses :)

Better news chez moi aussi....workmen have finished and b*******ed off, neighbours have gone elsewhere for while, all is peace and quiet....ahhh...nothing but the sounds of me crunching my bag of cheese and onion crisps and my rosewood clock ticking gently away.

Yayyyyy..**does the snoopy dance for you**

mercury said...

Great news, Holly! I'm queuing up with two copies.

David Ruben said...

Good new indeed. Of course I am going to clammor "me too" for the pre-orders, and now you need a second hand to count them all (may this rapidly rise to needing more modern tools such as a spreadsheet haha)

D.N.H. said...

Great news. I look forward to following the progress.