Monday, 22 February 2010

Updates :)

Hello everyone! I'm back! Lol.

I have a few of updates for you. :)

Right, firstly - I hope you are all well. :) I'm very sorry that I haven't been around much lately, I've been really busy with my artwork. But I think I'm pretty much done now. :)

I printed it all out on Saturday evening, thinking I'd done everything and it was ready to go, but then I had second thoughts about some of the images and re-did a lot of bits on Sunday. Today we got in touch with the printing company and asked a few questions, and all I need to do now is sort out my files, drop in a barcode, print out a little guide and send it off to get some proofs. :) Then when I've received the proofs and okayed them/sent them back, they get started on printing the actual CDs. :) Cooooool. :D

When I've received the CDs I'll sort out a release date and get the orders sorted out. :) Aaaah! :)

And here's the album cover...


Number 4. :) I've used a couple of the other pictures inside the booklet. Hopefully they'll turn out OK.

You may also have noticed that I've been fiddling around with the design of the website to correspond with the album artwork. There are going to be bits and bobs changing, so don't panic if things disappear/seem a bit weird for a few days. It'll just be me fiddling around with stuff. :)

Actually I think that's it for now. :)

I hope you are all well. :)

TTFN

Love Holly xxxxx

6 comments:

Larry said...

And I did not even know you could play a fiddle! An Appalachian one? lol

Well, you have been super busy and I just hope you not exhausted. That was a huge task! BTW, I love the cover! Perfect!

xenonrush said...

Ooooo! Like the results of the website fiddling. Especially the header.

Uncle Tim said...

Yes, I agree with xenonrush - the website is starting to look really great. And that header is especially good!

said...

Oh! I love it! The sepia color scheme is fantastic! Can't wait to order one! =D

D.N.H. said...

Ooooh, yes. I haven't been 'round the website for a bit, and I really like the makeover. And what's this about orders? Did I miss a call for advance orders on the CD? Where do I sign up?

Larry said...

The site looks great! Lots more 'character' now, lol.