Tuesday, 10 November 2009

I be back. :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm back from a weekend in Bournemouth. :) I left early on Saturday morning and arrived home yesterday afternoon. :) It was a really great weekend - just chilling and stuff. :)

On Friday I videoed a concert that my friend Vic put on for a lady called Deborah Hodgson at Brading Church. Deborah is an amazing musician. Here's a link to her website...

http://www.debhodgson.com/ and her myspace... www.myspace.com/deborahhodgson

She played in the Big Top at the Isle of Wight Festival this year. - She came round yesterday evening with Vic for a cuppa and a chat. :) She gave me a copy of her CD and I've been listening to it all morning! It's so good. I think some of the footage that I took on Friday may be going on YouTube soon. :)

I've got choir today again...hopefully it'll be easier than last week. Fingers crossed! :-S

I may be back later on today. :)

I hope you're all OK.

TTFN xxxxx

P.S...You may have seen this already - but now it's on YouTube too...

1 comment:

Larry said...

Welcome home! I am delighted to hear that you had a lovely weekend and a safe trip ( I must assume it was a safe one, lol). Before too long, I suppose you will be able to drive there. In a way, I shudder to think about that but, it might be even safer in the long run.

Best wishes with the choir. They are likely warming up a bit by now, lol.