Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Twitter updates - Oops! :-S

Hiya peeps :)

It has come to my attention (how formal! lol) that the Twitter updates bit at the bottom of the page has not been displaying my tweets, but someone else's (which are a tad rude at times - sorry about that) - thankyou to Uncle Tim for telling me. I don't know why this has happened - and when I tried to solve it, it just went back to the other person's tweets - so for now I've just removed the widget.

I'll try to solve it again another day. - Hopefully it'll work then!

Sorry about that,

Holly xxxxx

P.S - I'll try to write about Acoustic Originals tonight. :)

1 comment:

LarryC said...

Gosh, I did not even know about the Twitter update thingy on here. In fact, I still do not see it. And, I have been so busy lately that I have not been to Twitter but once, in ages.

Cannot wait to here about the Acoustic Originals!