Sunday, 27 September 2009

Thankyou! :) and an interview... (aaaaah!)

Hiya peeps,

Thankyou so much for your advice about the CD - it was was such a huge help. :)

I'm going to do a CD with some songs just with guitar and some just with piano. - Keep it simple to begin with. Perhaps I'll throw in one or two with a couple more instruments (if the song *needs* it) but apart from that I'm going to keep it simple.

Now I just need to make some album artwork. :) And decide on the tracks! lol.

Today I'm feeling a little nervous... :-S

It's the day of my interview on IW radio. When I played the songs there it was a bit odd - because the room was totally 'dead' - there was no echo whatsoever. So in a way it was really hard to hear myself singing...which means I'm reeeeeeally nervous that I went out of tune! :-S Aaaaaah. And I'm really worried that I sound like a total numpty too. (Aaaaaah!) Gr.

If you'd like to listen to the interview (and you're not on the Isle of Wight)...(or even if you are)...you can listen online at www.iwradio.co.uk/iw - it's on at 7pm BST. (AAAAAAAH.)

Anyway, I'll stop worrying now - because you shouldn't worry about things you can do nothing about.

Thanks again to all the people who commented on my last post - your help is very very much appreciated. :)

Love Hollyxxxxx

4 comments:

omer faruk P said...

I hope, i can catch your interview :)
Your stream should be 9PM here :) in Turkey
Dont worry as you say, you will doing a great work ;)

Michael said...

Today? Oh, I will try and tune in me :)

All the best with it Holly :) - x

LarryC said...

A half hour from now! I am sure you did perfect, as always, lol!

gassyoldman said...

A thought just popped into my head (rare event but it happens) - how about recording all your live gigs and picking out the best of them for your CD!! So long as the quality is acceptable, the atmosphere should make these recordings more interesting and rounded. I am no expert, but there should be ways to pick up a feed from the sound system, or use a seperate mic (or two) to record.

Like I said, just a thought :D

Bill xxx