Thursday, 20 August 2009

Results...

Today I went to collect my A Level results. I'm quite pleased. :)

I got an A for English Literature, an A for German and a C for Music. (I told you music didn't go too well. Lol)

I have no idea what I'm going to do next though. I've got a place at the University of Surrey to do this course...

http://www2.surrey.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/creativemusictech/

...but I'm not really sure whether I want to do it. I didn't enjoy A-Level Music in any way whatsoever. Hmmmm. It's like my results are hinting at me...*dooon't do muuuuuusic...you're better at the oooootheeeeers*...it's a lot to decide right now. I think I'll write a song! lol

TTFN

Holly xxxxx

4 comments:

LarryC said...

Congrats on those grades, Holly! As the song says, "Don't worry, be happy". You will find the path for you when you follow your feelings. :)

wolfgang said...

Herzliche Glückwünsche auch aus Deutschland. Ein "A" in Deutsch, das klingt wie Austria und Wien. "Rock me Amadeus!".:)))

Palhadein said...

"Congrats" & "Herzliche Glückwünsche" seems to be the better words... I can only add the french version "félicitations" !!

Michael said...

Nice results. C is better than D by the way. A is fantastic though I must say.

I am saying this a bit late though as I only discovered your blog and thought I would pop in to check it out.

That course actually sounds really interesting to me by the way. Someone with your creativity would be able to make great use of it I would think.

But good luck in whatever you do :)