Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Thankyou BlogTVers! :)

Hoooowdy :)

I just wanted to say a huuuuuuuuge thankyou to everyone who joined me on BlogTV at the weekend. It was a lot of fun, despite the wasp, and me doing lots of waffling! I'll be doing another one when I've got some more material to show you. :) I'm currently practising for my two hour gig tomorrow (aaaaah!) but after that I hope to start music making with a vengeance!...Die Hard with a Vengeance...Die Hard 1...Alan Rickman...woops!

Corr, this is my 80th post. That's a lot for me. I've started so many diaries and never reached the end! I think blogging is the best way of doing it for me...though I do like getting a pen out and actually writing. Maybe I'll hand write a post one day and scan it in!

Anyway, I'd better go and get practising!

Lots of love xoxoxox

P.S - I hope you've been feeding my fish! lol

9 comments:

The one who is also somebody else said...

It was a great show, even the wasp and your waffling ;)

LarryC said...

lol, Love feeding the fish! They led to my putting the frog on my Facebook,lol.

That would be cool if you were to scan a hand written entry. I saw your writing somewhere... maybe in 'Poems'? Anyway, thanks for doing it!

Yes, the blogtv show was so much fun. It is always awesome to see you live! Thanks again for that as well. :) I missed PBS though.

Enjoy the gig tomorrow!

D.N.H. said...

I very much enjoyed watching and hearing you live on blog tv. And your barre chords sound excellent.

LarryC said...

Love your 'piccies'. Great idea!

wolfgang said...

Nice pictures, escpecially the Cinnabar caterpillar and the Red Admiral.

wolfgang said...

I think that "cinnabar moth" is the right name in English, also "blood bear" (Tyria jacobaeae). The moth, not only the caterpillar is a very beautiful insect.Okay, not everyone loves insects like I do.

David Macauley said...

Lovely photos, was that a female sparrow in one? You did indeed look very Kim Wilde - love and light from the gang that did not get to see your show (sniff) but maybe next time. I was truly really really sick and sitting up at that hour in an icy cold kitchen would have been a big mistake. No lap top to take to a nice warm bed sadly. xxxx

David Macauley said...

Ohh hard though it was in the picture theatre for me (my neck is injured and I have to have a MRI scan in one of those tunnels in 2 weeks - eeeeeeeekkkkkkkk! and I squirmed in pain a lot) but I DID get to see Harry Potter and the half blood prince - it's been out about 3 weeks here. Not enough Snape for my liking ;-) Needed much more Snape.

wolfgang said...

Gute Besserung David!